photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 8 May 2011

Gems

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Whilst mooching about on weheartit.com (I bloomin' well love that site), I played my favourite game, which is to just type a word into the search box and see what comes up. Usually I type things like "glitter", "sparkle" or "sequins", but today I tried "gem" and here are my top picks.

Eye-glitter-makeup02_large

Oh my oh my! I tell you what, next time I go to a fancy dress party (and now I really hope I'm invited to one soon), I'm going to do this look on my face. I wish this were acceptable day wear because I luurvve it.

Tumblr_liup45kmat1qabwq2o1_500_large

I love the colours mint and mauve so this picture made the cut.

Tumblr_lf5ixn2olb1qecwjno1_500_large

It's pink, it's gaudy, it glitters, it had to be on here.

Tumblr_ld8aofjodr1qztohto1_500_large

Once I've lost my baby weight (and let's face it, the excess lardybum I was carrying around before pregnancy anyway), and I become of super model stature, I'm going to stick gems to my thighs. Even if I'm wearing jeans.

Not much of a beauty or life post, but definately a sparkly gems one ;)

Toodlepip!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Oooh fantastic pics! I want gemstone encrusted thighs now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love we heart it!! So many inspiring pictures, love the one you've found <3 mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love playing that game too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos Louise!

    And Happy Mothers day to you new Mommerino!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that first photo is beautiful!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've worked my way back through your blog from your most current post....oh dear....I fear I may have a problem. What have created Louise??? lol
    Bex

    www.bexberry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg