photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 9 February 2011

For Sale...


Aloha Bloggerinos,

Having a little clear out and raising some pennies for Baby Glitter.

UK Bloggerino customers only this time I'm afraid.

Prices INCLUDE postage and packaging (which will be padded envelope, acid free coloured tissue paper and some sparkles- pretty pretty).

Paypal Only. Please pay within 24 hours. Simply leave a comment with what you would like and your paypal email and I will invoice you.

For sale.....



MAC Sense of Style Kohl Power Eye Pencil (from the Love Lace Collection).  Used once and sharpened for freshness. I think it's a dark grey but many have described it as a darkened blue-teal. Maybe I'm colour blind.

£7.99 inc. P&P.




Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex. Never used, still in box.

£7.99 inc. P&P


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion. Never Used.

£7.99 inc P&P.



Chilli Pepper London pressed eyeshadow pallete in Peacock Colours.

£5 inc P&P.

First come first serve, happy shopping!!

Toodlepip!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hiiii, please could i have the MAC Khol Pencil?

    My paypal is

    hannahlouiserubygreen@gmail.com

    Thank you :)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my blog I have blog sale, keep checking if you want and see if you like something, so I can change you if you want the mac kohl and Transforming potion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :)
    Could I please have the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex and the Chili Pepper Pallete :)

    My Paypal is

    neonpinkrubberduck@hotmail.co.uk

    Thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lou, Thanks so much for the products I brought from you, delivery was super quick, Your awesome :)
    xxxxxx

    http://xdaniellejanex.blogspot.com/2011/02/package-from-sprinkleofglitter.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg