photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 11 July 2010

Haulypops

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Just thought I'd give you a bit of eye candy before I review the items.

Here are a few bits I have accumulated recently- woop woop! I don't know why I decided to photograph on a wedding mag, fancied a little change but will be going back to plain backgrounds from now on! Phewf!


So here we have:

MUA Lipstick in Shade 7
Prestige Mineral Bronzing Powder in Glam Tan
Prestige Mineral Bronzing Powder in Rich Bronze
Collection 2000 Big Fake Lashes Mascara
L'Oreal Volume Mineral Lashes Mascara

I shall do a series of Lou's Reviews on these soon.

I still want to do a Curvy Girl's OOTD for Pool Wear but I am really apprehensive about it because swimwear is my biggest hurdle. I want to do it to show that there are lots of ways to feel more confident, but I just need to take my own advise and stop being such a wuss!!

Toodlepip!

xx

18 comments:

  1. You go girl, honestly.
    Do the curvy girl's swimwear!
    I'll encourage you. You're so gorgeous.


    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the prestige reviews ive been looking at these for a while xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Prestige powders look so interesting. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the Prestige bronzing powders! Can't wait to read your review on them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the rich bronze is pretty good, i quite enjoy it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bronzers look very pretty and can't wait to see your review on the million lashes!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww great review ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for your reviews on the Prestige products, I have one of the blushers which I love but have been curious about the others! :)

    Honestly I quite like the wedding magazine as a background, it looks nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it just me or do the prestige products not look like MAC MSF? (like the mineral skin finishes) they have a marble effect too :) you'll have to let us know if they are any good XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the bronzers!!

    http://makeupagirlsbestfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! Those bronzers look amazing I must get them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love prestige makeup brand i used the earthing eyeshadow palette , cant wait to put my hand on Prestige Mineral Bronzing Powder in Glam Tan

    Great Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. bronzers are lovely...waiting for your review

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with other girlies, you do look gorgeous :) I can't wait for your reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love curvy girls OOTD. I wouldn't be brave enough to do it in swimwear, so if you decide not to do it can we have another sort? ;0)

    x hel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh can't wait for the Prestige reviews, they look so preeeetty!!
    I say def go for it, I LOVE you CG's OOTD posts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking forward to your reviews!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those prestige bronzers look lovely, did you ever do a review with them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg