photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 21 June 2010

Blogs I Luurrrvvveee

Aloha Bloggerinos,

As much as I love writing my own blog, I also love reading all of yours. I have a certain few that I get really excited about when I see they have posted something and I thought I would share them with you.

I go through phases of being really into a blog and currently it is Saidos da Concha's, who I am working my way through bit by bit, it's so inspiring!







I highly recommend checking these blogs out- you will be reading for days!!
 
Toodlepip!
 
xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I always love discovering new blogs to enjoy - so thanks!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww well your blog is one of my favorites that i read! i also love bubblegarm too :)

    http://belges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you girly! I love your blog so much aswell!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you the reason I reached 1000 followers! thanks! And you blog looks fab and I think we have similar tastes! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg