photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 30 January 2010

TAG- 10 Most Worn Beauty Products

Welcome to my first official tag- how exciting! I was kindly tagged by the lovely Kathi (   http://mac-a-holic.blogspot.com/   ) to do this "10 Most Worn Beauty Products" tag. I know her blog is in German but she is fluent in English so if you wanted to leave a comment or question for her, I am sure she would be pleased and get back to you :)

So, here are my answers! I tag you all to do this yourself too, it's great fun!


1. most worn lipstick+lipgloss:
Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker in Perfect Peach. It is a gorgeous colour and leaves my lips feeling all tingly! zing zing!
I'm also a huge fan of MAC Dazzleglass (I have four of them) but I don't wear them as much as Sexy Motherpucker.

2. most worn eyeliner/kajal:
Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof eyeliner in black.

3. most worn nailpolish:
I rotate very regularly but tend to go for Barry M and Avon because they don't chip.

4. most worn eyeshadow:
MAC shadestick in Beige-ing/Mac eyeshadow in Carbon/MAC eyeshadow in Phloof! Haha I picked 3!

5. most worn concealer:
I don't actually use a proper concealer really. If I have a blemish, I pop a bit of Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous on.

6. most worn foundation:
Maybeline Dream Matt Mousse in Ivory in the winter when I'm pale, Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous if I have a tan (which is bloomin' rare I tell ya!)

7. most worn (finishing) powder:
Benefit Get Even

8. most worn blush:
I never wear blush because I have such pinkish skin but I have just bought Benefit Sugarbomb which is a bronzer/blusher.  

9. most worn bronzer:
MAC Belightful pressed bronzer.  

10. most worn mascara:
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl (black)


Do you use any of these? What are your thoughts on them?

Toodlepip! xx

2 comments:

  1. yeah you made my TAG :) thank you :) now that i red your favorites, i think i should definitely go for more benefit products. i'm usually stuck with MAC-everything but i think benefit has really really great stuff too!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. just searched your blog for tags to do and decided on this one :) haha two years later.... love your blog lou :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg